7 months ago
Our Client, a large leading International Financial Services business is looking for an Audit Liaison Manager to join their current Audit Team. The purpose of the role is to be the liaison between the business and auditors as well as managing the Audit process for the Financial Management Division from end to end to ensure it is efficient.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating all Audit requests and providing central oversight of audit responses
- Working with Senior Management, the internal Assurance functions & External Auditors on joint planning to ensure the overall annual activity and specific engagement plans are reasonable and achievable
- Being the central point of contact and escalation point during audits for both auditee and auditor
- Reviewing responses and artefacts before submission to auditors to ensure they satisfy requirements and to check overall quality/reasonableness
- Leading audit closure from a divisional perspective to ensure that the audit report is accurate, agreed by key SMEs/ stakeholders and ratings proportionate
- Producing regular reports on audit progress and highlighting any potential findings to senior stakeholders
With a professional Audit / Risk Management or other relevant qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, IFoa) ideally you will have an Understanding Regulatory / Accounting regimes (PRA, IFRS) with at least 4 years of experience in Audit field or other relevant experience.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.