My client, a Dynamic, International, growing Financial Services organisation require an experienced Audit Manager to join their expanding Audit Team in the UK.
Working within a close knit Audit Function you will take responsibility for full end to end audit Audits, providing advice and guidance across the group.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare internal audit schedules and comprehensive audit programmes
• Manage audits for selected companies and across the Group from planning, through fieldwork to final reporting
• Provide accurate reporting for the Audit Committee(s), in line with the governance model requirements
• Identify control development needs and discuss these audit findings with Management, proposing and agreeing appropriate remedial actions
• Promote the adoption of the best practice in internal control systems
• Work as part of a team of auditors to provide timely and complete assurance over the end-to-end Risk framework.
• Promote knowledge sharing and innovation; promulgates best practices across Internal Audit and Risk
Being a qualified Accountant/ Auditor you will have demonstrable audit experience gained within a Financial Services organisation. Importantly you will be looking to drive your career forward working within a fast paced dynamic organisation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.