My client, a recognisable, reputable Financial Services organisation require a talented Auditor to support is defining and delivering efficient and effective audits of the Group’s activities.
Key responsibilities include
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders that are challenging, constructive and professional, aiding the performance of audits.
• Plan and deliver audits, on time and within budget, which provide adequate assurance over the key risks within the scope of the audit.
• Work with the Resource Manager to secure the required resources for the audit assignment and co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of audit team colleagues.
• Deliver robust audit reports, opining on the adequacy of the control environment, the root causes and themes of issues and the risk culture.
• Understand the activities and findings of other assurance providers (such as external audit and Group Risk) to consider the impact of their findings on audit assignments.
• Identify opportunities to improve the operation of Internal Audit to assist in creating a high performing function.
• Deputise for Internal Audit Senior Managers as required.
Being a qualified Accountant/ Auditor with demonstrable experience within the Financial Services sector you will have the following commercial attributes
• Ability to convert strategic priorities and goals into operational plans
• Ability to work with autonomy and make operational decisions
• Experience of delivering organisational change
• Ability to manage budgets and resources
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, compliance, corporate governance, quality assurance and risk management
• Knowledge of business planning processes
• Experience of leading teams and services
• Understanding of related functions and/or services outside of the role’s direct remit
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.