£52,000 - £58,000
2 months ago
Our client is a long established and highly regarded wealth management firm who are recruiting for an Audit Manager to join their office in Gloucestershire. The roles involves and delivering complex audits assignments (where appropriate with a focus on using data analytics) to provide assurance to senior management on the effectiveness of the control environment, as well as identifying opportunities to enhance the efficiency of business processes.
Key responsibilities include:
• Plan, lead and deliver audits to a high quality and in compliance with audit methodology, within agreed budget and timescales.
• Promote and develop the use of data analytics by the internal audit team to support the efficient delivery of audits and provide enhanced insight to management on their processes.
• Engage with stakeholders, throughout audits, to ensure they are kept up-to-date and are aware of emerging issues.
• Take full responsibility for producing clear, comprehensive and concise scope documents, audit working papers and impactful audit reports.
• Present findings to senior management and agree appropriate actions which balance risks, strategic objectives and commercial realities.
• Act as Lead Auditor on larger audit assignments, managing other colleagues and co-source auditors.
• Substantial knowledge of the financial services industry and working in a regulated company.
• Good understanding and practical experience of internal audit methodology and process.
• Hands-on experience of deploying data analytics during the delivery of audits.
• The ability to concisely and impactfully articulate audit findings to Directors and senior management, and cope with challenging conversations.
• Strong personal impact with the ability to build enduring relationships across the business.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.