£25,000 - £40,000
12 months ago
Are you looking for a progressive role within Audit with an International business that offer excellent support for personal development?
Do you have experience in Audit and are now looking for that next step?
Are you actively studying or recently completed your ACA/ACCA exams?
Is so, please read on…
My client is looking for an ambitious Business Advisory Executive to lead a team and provide all ranges of assurance services to mid-sized businesses.
You will have responsibility for the following;
- Prepare accounts and financial statements
- Assist in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assist or lead a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Design and implement audit plans
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframes
- Manage a team of trainees while on assignment
- Be responsible for the development and mentoring of trainees and staff
- Represent the firm at networking events and identify opportunities to grow the business
What you must have to apply;
- Be working towards completing your ACA/ CA / ACCA qualification or fully qualified
- Strong technical knowledge and investigative skills (predominantly FRS102/UK GAAP)
- Experience of leading a team on audit engagements
- Good commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development
- A willingness to travel nationally
In return, you will receive;
- A company Car
- Competitive remuneration with excellent benefits
- A clear career progression structure with fully supported professional training package and study leave
- Interesting secondment opportunities into other business areas to encourage overall knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual.