£40,000 - £60,000 pa
5 months ago
Are you looking for a client facing senior role within Audit with an International business that offer excellent support for personal development?
Do you have experience the lead on complex Audit Assignments?
Are you qualified ACA/ACCA with demonstrable ability to develop a team and to deliver defined scope assurance assignments to an exceptionally high standard.
If so, please read on…
My client is looking for an experienced Assurance Portfolio Manager to lead a team and provide all ranges of assurance services.
You will have responsibility for the following;
- Attendance at pre year end meetings.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the audit fieldwork.
- Delivery of quality accounts to the client within the agreed upon time scale.
- Resolution of issues and potential adjustments prior to partner involvement where possible.
- WIP / Debtor control.
- Delivery of assignment to planned fee levels / recovery of overruns.
- Identify potential leads for cross selling other services and introduce to the relevant individual.
- Develop a network of contacts both inside and outside the firm.
What you must have to apply;
- ACA/ CA / ACCA qualification with at least 3 years PQE
- Strong technical knowledge and investigative skills (predominantly FRS102
- Excellent commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development
- The confidence to deal directly with Finance Directors & Controllers as well as Business Owners.
- The ability to work on your own initiative, and offer guidance to those working within the team
- A willingness to travel nationally and internationally
In return, you will receive;
- A prestige fully expensed company car
- Competitive remuneration with excellent benefits
- A clear career progression structure.
- Exciting secondment opportunities, both in the UK and across our international network
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual.