£80,000 - £90,000
3 months ago
A successful consultancy are looking to recruit a highly motivated and well organised individual to lead the Property sector within the firm and to assist the Owner managed Business team. This will include development of the market offering and profile of the business within this sector and will have responsibility for managing the overall delivery of services within this sector.
Within Property taxes, the tax advice can vary from assistance on the SDLT on the acquisition of a new property, advising international investors on their structures to review and implementing structures for property developers and advising intermediaries and advisers.
Duties and accountabilities:
- Take ownership for the operation of the team/work/portfolio, relevant work processes and the effective delivery of advanced tax planning and complex tax technical services by coordinating the appropriate teams to provide excellent client service and meet all targets.
- Interact fully with more complex clients in conjunction with Partners ensuring they are kept informed of progress & responding to client requirements and queries by applying specialist technical knowledge and experience.
- Assist the Partner to communicate regularly with the team on key objectives, performance & future goals to give direction and purpose to share knowledge and develop the expertise of the team.
- Plan, delegate and manage the allocation of work appropriately to the person or team with the skills best suited to deliver the service to the client working in collaboration with the team.
- Develop a network of professional contacts and build a profile readily recognisable as an expert in your field’ outside the Firm by use of technology and social media.
- Liaise with Marketing to identify and market to new sources of work with a view to providing regular updates and hold meetings with new contacts for conversion to clients.
- Analyse markets and understand competitive offerings in order to identify prospective new business and implement plans and a targeted approach for development of potential clients and business relationships.
- Be pro-active and identify opportunities to act on the interpretation of new legislation with a view to winning new work.
- Act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, contacts and team members whilst respecting confidentiality and building trust.
- Professionally qualified – e.g. ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA
- Appropriate experience within relevant tax discipline at this level.
- Technical expertise in specialist field.
- High level of client handling and relationship skills