MERJE have been mandated by a top tier global consultancy who are renowned for maintaining exceptional standards, both in the work they put out and the reputation they maintain in the market. You will benefit from clear progression route and the opportunity to work with some of the most respected consultants in their field.
This successful candidate will benefit from working as part of a small, dedicated team of Investment Specialists who act as trusted advisors to their clients in the insurance sector. You will focus primarily across Life Insurance and P&C, providing bespoke investment advice to high profile organisations.
Tasks will include:
• Providing cutting edge thought leadership.
• Bespoke advice on Risk-Adjusted Returns (asset allocation, model validation)
• Implementation of portfolio solutions.
• Proposition development.
• Business Development.
• FIA/FFA , CFA qualification or equivalent and demonstrable, strong amount of relevant work experience.
• Experience within a consulting firm or asset manager (Life or P&C).
• Excellent stakeholder management/project management.
• Strong client management/business development skills.