£80,000 - £90,000
3 months ago
Job Description: A leading consulting firm are looking to add to their Valuations team who have extensive experience of valuing businesses, assets, shares, intangible assets and other income-generating assets in a variety of commercial and financial reporting contexts. Their commercial perspective is backed up by technical
rigour, and the insight and experience gained from performing numerous high profile and complex valuations every year.
Key responsibilities include:
· Managing valuations projects of assets / portfolios.
· Taking an active role in developing target client relationships in order to further develop the firm’s Valuations business, with key clients in FS and Infrastructure, although this experience is desirable not essential.
· To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Previous experience and qualifications:
· Professional qualification essential (ACA/ACCA etc)
· Significant experience of working within Valuations i.e with dealing with detailed projections for clients and/or, preparing valuation reports or analysing assets
· Appetite to be involved in business development activities and have experience with targeting clients
· Project management and organisational skills
· Client focus, with ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
· Exceptional analytical and oral and written communication skills with a strong attention for detail
· Ability to take complicated analysis and to present and communicate