5 months ago
- Advising clients on the impact of changing Payments regulation on their business models and supporting them through that change including in the following areas:
- Payments infrastructure change programmes, e.g. new payments systems;
- Payments strategy, e.g. access to cash including retail and wholesale agendas;
- Payments compliance readiness, e.g. PSD2 and safeguarding; and
- Payments regulatory assurance e.g. PSD2 and other regulatory reporting requirements. This includes supporting clients in respect of:
• Governance, risk, controls and corporate culture;
• Conduct risk frameworks and issues; and
• Horizon scanning and the impact of regulatory change.
The role will involve supporting KPMG client engagements and include:
- Supporting firms in the delivery of their own regulatory and compliance responsibilities;
- Keeping up to date with industry specific issues and circumstances which affect payments regulation;
- Supporting the provision of advice regarding regulatory requirements affecting the payments sector; and
assisting in the preparation of presentations, training, thought leadership, and marketing materials
- Minimum of three or more years work experience within payments, regulatory and/or risk management within financial services organisations
- Working knowledge of the latest developments in payments regulation
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and deal with senior individuals.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory rules and guidance, but crucially practical application within the Payments / Banking industry
- Understanding of regulatory developments and key current issues facing clients.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.