My client is looking for a Customer Experience and Digital Transofmration assistant manager to be part of the broader Customer advisory team in the UK, this role resides within the Financial Services sector where the successful candidate is expected to deliver the following:
- Engagement delivery: responsibility for leading Customer Experience and Digital transformation programmes, featuring data and technology solutions within the Banking, Insurance and/or Wealth & Asset Management sectors.
- People development: leading large, often multi-disciplinary teams, identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on managing and mentoring engagement team members, coaching and skills transfer.
- Practice development and asset development: Input in the new Customer Experience, Customer engagement and Digital solutions for our clients. Assisting the development of new propositions and thought leadership in the FS market. You will be responsible for supporting the development of the skills and capabilities of the Customer Digital and Operations consulting team in order to help scale our business.
- Business development: As a manager you will develop and sustain relationships both internally and with client management, leading FS Customer business development. This includes developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work and working alongside colleagues.
- Risk management: identifying and managing risks, engagement assurance and commercial risk management and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
Ideally coming from either an FS organisation or a leading transformation consulting background such as: a consulting firm, SI house, progressive digital agency, technology innovator or top end boutique provider, the candidate must have some or all of the following recent and relevant experience:
- Candidates should have excellent Banking or Insurance or Wealth & Asset Management knowledge
- Must have Project management experience within the Financial Services sector
- Demonstrable capability in FS Customer/ Digital/ Front Office transformation
- Knowledge of Agile ways of working within an FS environment
- Customer Experience analysis and redesign experience
- Experience of FS sales and service process transformation
- Digital innovation and solution delivery
- Functional/business side experience in Microsoft /Salesforce CRM implementation solutions
- Process redesign and re-engineering - including Lean/Six Sigma or process automation experience