MERJE is looking for three experienced Credit Risk professionals with a strong understanding of Credit Risk models and related techniques, processes, documentation, etc. to join one of the Big Four.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most well-known consultancy businesses in the world, using your established Credit Risk Modelling expertise to advise a wide range of clients on a variety of Credit Risk matters.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
- Adapt your knowledge and expertise to develop optimal solutions to a range Credit Risk problems
- Review, validate, assess and develop models and model documentation in relation to regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of changing requirements and accounting standards in order to advise clients of best practise in relation to IFRS9, IRB, Basel, etc.
- Perform necessary technical analysis for regulatory and credit risk engagements
Required knowledge and experience:
- Strong numerical, technical and analytics abilities, including skills with SAS, R, Python
- Experience in Credit Risk modelling and knowledge of related processes, documentation and techniques
- Relevant regulatory expertise – understanding of Basel, IRB and IFRS9
- Flexible and adaptable working style
- Exceptional communication abilities, both verbal and written. Able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences and liaise effectively with a variety of employees within client organisations
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.