Excellent opportunity for a Business Risk Officer to support the Head of Business Risk through a wide variety of projects at one of the Big 4.
The objective of the role is to ensure that the Firm’s core risk policies are complied with. The role requires initiative and flexibility, suiting an efficient organiser. To be successful, the right candidate will need to be confident, assertive, have the ability to prioritise their own workload and be responsive to changing priorities.
Risk MI and Risk Register – assist the Head of Business Risk in:
• Providing support in developing and managing the local risk register proactively, ensuring it is kept up to date
• Contributing to the development, reporting and management of risk MI for the benefit of the Performance Group Leadership.
• Provide support in identifying risks and identify the appropriate actions required to manage/bring back identified risks within tolerance levels
• Monitoring of the Improve or Exit’ programme particularly in AIM/smaller listed entities.
• Providing risk updates and reports to the Head of Business Risk
Risk Operating System - MSD
• Managing the risk data within MSD, this will include identifying and rectifying risk errors
• To act as a Business Risk MSD Super User. You will be required to provide ongoing support, advice and training to engagement teams in regards to MSD engagement management set-up
• Analysis of data for monthly reporting which will include producing deliverables for both internal and external reviews to include Regulators
• Take ownership of the partner rotation process, working with Partners and Segment Heads. You will be required to identify potential regulatory breaches and escalate to the Head of Business Risk where appropriate
• Analysis and delivery of all Partner / Director succession planning
• Monitor the information currently held on the MSD system, ensuring that the information is set up correctly and challenge where appropriate
• Management of KGS as and when required
Annual Risk Review
• Support with output of the Segment Annual Risk Review
• Support the Head of Business Risk resolve output from the Central Risk Review Process