Up to £40,000
5 months ago
We are working with an internationally recognised Consultancy whose Corporate Audit & Assurance business has undergone an exciting transformation in which they are able to target the audit and assurance market through their various business streams and are therefore requiring Assistant Managers.
As an Assistant Manager within the Audit & Assurance practice you will have responsibility for:
- Audit & Assurance planning and delivery to the client
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information
- Management of reporting requirements
- Leading audit and assurance teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards.
- Experience in either auditing Ltd company audit clients / listed and International clients.
- Ability to develop effective client relationships;
- Project management experience.