c.£25,000 + Study Support
4 months ago
Merje are pleased to be partnering with an international, FTSE listed services business based in Lancashire. Our client is looking for an ambitious part qualified Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious person who wants to progress with their studies and further develop their career in a commercial role.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- You will perform thorough cost reporting and Variance Analysis
- Control and management of the balance sheet
- You will build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organisation.
- You will drive automation and efficiency by identifying opportunities to improve month end processes and liaise and implement changes.
- Working closely with the operations manager to drive profitability
- Actively studying AAT/ACCA or CIMA
- Must have experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills