Up to £25k plus study support
10 months ago
MERJE are working with one of the UK’S biggest and highly respected Financial Solutions Companies to find an astute and passionate Assistant Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working within the Finance team you will assisting in producing Management Accounts for review. The ideal candidate will have finance experience in a similar capacity, have strong communication skills with a great attention to detail and also possess technical Excel Skills
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating month end journals and completing monthly bank reconciliations
- Production of Daily Cash Flow reports
- Assisting in Cash forecasting
- Assist in the analysis of costs, ensuring their accuracy
- Analyse overheads completing accruals and prepayments where necessary
- Prepare Balance Reconciliations and analysing Balance Sheet Items
- Allocate bank payments on supplier accounts
- Dealing with Supplier Queries
- Produce Quarterly VAT returns
- Support preparation of documents for audit
This is a varied role providing excellent training for someone looking to progress their career.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.