£25,000- £30,000 + Study Support
over 2 years ago
Merje are pleased to be partnering with a well know services business based in Warrington. Our client is looking for an ambitious part qualified Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an ACCA or CIMA studier to further develop their career in a commercial role.
The Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for the following;
- You will perform thorough analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Assist with budget/forecast preparation and delivery to stake holders.
- Produce monthly accounts including preparing trading results production overheads and preparing journals.
- Ensuring costs and sales are allocated correctly.
- Creation of monthly reports, and any ad-hoc reports required by the contract management team.
- Assist in the annual budget set up for the sites and the internal forecasts for the business units
- Monthly meetings with the managers to discuss variances and performance of Projects
- Actively studying ACCA or CIMA
- Must have had commercial exposure in previous role.
- Must have strong contracts or project accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills