12 months ago
Our client is a leading financial services’ business who are currently recruiting for an Assistant Company Secretary. The key purpose of the role is to provide high quality, professional company secretarial support for entities within the business
- Supporting the development of corporate governance best practice in all entities within the business
- Providing company secretarial support to a number of boards and board committees, including preparation of agendas, creation and collation of board packs, taking minutes and following up on action points.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of corporate governance activities and processes, including updating and maintaining the statutory books for subsidiary companies.
- Administering the business’s policy framework to ensure that policy reviews are carried out on schedule and the policy framework is consistently applied.
- Experience in a company secretarial or senior administrative environment
- A relevant professional qualification, e.g. ICSA part qualified or qualified or be prepared to study towards this.