6 months ago
Financial Services firm located in Lancashire are looking to hire an Assistant Company Secretary to support the Company Secretary ensuring the legal responsibilities and compliance of the firm relating to financial and legal practices are in place, and to act as the main point of communication between the Board of Directors and members. The position is located in the firm’s headquarters, which is easily commutable from Bolton, Preston, Wigan, Manchester and all across Lancashire.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review, agree and recommend for approval to the Board, the Corporate Governance Policy Statement
- To ensure that the Board and Executive are advised, and kept up to date, on their Statutory, Corporate Governance and other
- To support with the arrangement of the Annual General Meeting ensuring that all documentation is compliant and issued in accordance with the timeframe set out
- To be responsible for calling and minute taking of meetings
- To maintain statutory books/records, including registers of members and directors
- To be responsible for good information flows within the Board and its Committees and between senior management and non-executive directors.
- To administer the members voting rights and retain voting records
- Previous experience within a Company Secretary function / Executive Assistant.
- Knowledge of Financial Services sector and FCA regulations (Not essential)
- Experience of minute taking and working with / diary management at Board level.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.