£22,000 – 25,000 pa
8 months ago
A very well established business based in Kearsley, Bolton are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. With offices within 7 countries, across 3 continents, you will be joining a company that brings leading brands and product innovations to the market, aspiring to become the UK’s largest provider in its sector.
You will be providing full support to the Management Account and Financial Controller. The Assistant Management Accountant is responsible for supporting accounts production, periodic reconciliation tasks and providing analysis to aid financial decision making. The role involves interaction with managers across the business, and support in regards to reporting on overheads. It also includes detailed reconciliation work on leases with the UK Company reporting under UK GAAP and the Taiwan parent reporting under IFRS.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Posting/generating journals
• Reconciling leased asset schedules
• Assisting in preparing accruals schedules and looking into P&L variances for overheads
• Producing detailed line by line reports for key customers and suppliers
• Calculating and reporting on rebates
• Intrastat Reporting
• Assistance in preparation of VAT Return
• Assistance in collating information in regard to Budgeting
Full study support will be provided for this role. Ideally you will be AAT Level 4 or early stages of CIMA. If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org