£40,000 + £6,200 Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading wealth management business who are currently recruiting for an Area Relationship Manager. The main purpose of the role is to act as a relationship manager for issues relating to Business Assurance from the Partnership, Field Management Team and Business Risk Teams. This role will suit someone from a Training and Development background who can demonstrate good engagement and development skills.
- To help ensure the company is meeting the company’s TCF objectives – in particular the FCA’s TCF Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Provide input (where required) to corporate decision-making based on knowledge/awareness of regulatory requirement/change and industry best practice.
- Assist with the training and support for newly recruited Partnership Development Managers on advice issues, Business Assurance standards and corporate expectations of advice and documentation.
- Consulting with Partners through the Field Management Team, where necessary, on complex cases and advice related issues.
- Assisting with training of Business Assurance teams, Partnership Development Managers, Partners and their support staff on changes to advice guidance and any ongoing advice/documentation issues.
- Work closely with Area Managers for Business Risk where risks or trends are identified and require Business Assurance support.
- Liaise with designated location documentation specialists and Area Operations Managers in order to ensure changes to the advice guidance are imbedded in an efficient manner and a consistent approach to documentation is maintained across all locations.
- To act as a key interface between Head Office, the Field Management Team and the Partnership, which will include UK travel and may include overnight stays when in the field
- Ideally hold a minimum of Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) and be working towards, or have a willingness to work towards becoming Chartered/Fellow (CII).
- Preferably have experience in a Training & Development type role
- Experience of running training workshops, conducting 121’s with advisors and carrying out presentations