£30,000 - £35,000
over 2 years ago
The role forms an oversight function in utilising business systems to monitor potential money laundering and terroist financing activity and reporting where necessary.
The Client- Our client is a leading financial services’ business
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Anti-Money Laundering account screening, monitoring at account and transactional level utilising the company’s custom build AML screening system (Tigers).
- Undertaking account investigations and communicating suspicious activity to law enforcement as necessary.
- Enhanced Due Diligence for both Consumer and Corporate accounts, assessing source of funds/wealth and establishing ultimate beneficial ownership through in-depth investigation.
- Monitoring and taking action on bespoke reports in order to address suspicious use of accounts.
- Development and oversight of operational procedures to improve company compliance with regulatory AML and CTF standards.
- Proven record in AML investigation with working knowledge of financial service industry typologies
- Developed understanding of and training in financial investigation techniques and customer questioning
- Working knowledge of Financial Action Task Force recommendations