£20,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an analytical graduate to kick-start their career with an established, globally recognised data analytics company. If you’re pursuing a career in technology, data, analytics or similar this is the perfect environment to expand on your academic experience and develop a wide variety of skills whilst providing you with great travel opportunities as well!
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Analytics Graduate:
- Work with clients across a variety of industries – Financial Services, Retail, Insurance, Manufacturing, etc.
- Build, design and develop mathematical / statistical models to support business decisions
- Support the build of decision strategies
- Develop an understanding of a wide range of analytical tools, techniques, softwares and where and how to apply them best
The ideal candidate for this Analytics Graduate opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Strong academic history – relevant technical degree (eg. Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Strong desire to pursue an analytical / technical / data related career
- Experience or exposure to machine learning techniques, data science, programming, data wrangling, modelling, etc.
- Knowledge of R or Python (other desirables – SAS, C, Java, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills