Up to £50,000
4 months ago
An established, global, analytical software development and consultancy business, priding itself on staying at the forefront of technology and analytical innovation. Working with a range of businesses around the globe including Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Banking, etc.
The company is now looking for an Analytics Consultant / Data Scientist to build exceptional relationships with customers and clients, communicating complex analytical project information and technological innovations.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Analytics Consultant / Data Scientist:
- Liaise with businesses and clients to drive strong customer engagement and ensure they have a full understanding of products and services available
- Understand customer needs and relate to relevant analytics methods and solutions
- Act as a business spokesperson, informing clients of analytics updates, innovations, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Analytics Consultant / Data Scientist role:
- Strong academic background and professional experience in an analytics role
- Good understanding of and ability to communicate Machine Learning techniques, data science projects, software development, Big Data Technology, etc.
- Familiar with agile software development
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Flexibility to travel
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.