£30,000 - £60,000 Dependent on Experience
over 2 years ago
A fantastic consultancy opportunity with an established, globally recognised data analytics company. Whilst a UK-based vacancy, the role will involve a vast amount of travel around the EMEA region, delivering analytics solutions to a large variety of clients.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Analytics Consultant:
- Develop analytical solutions to solve business problems across a variety of industries
- Design and build predictive, optimisation and decision models
- Work with large amounts of data
- Provide consultancy support regarding the effective use of models, strategies, processes, etc.
- Manage various projects simultaneously
Ideal Experience for the Analytics Consultant:
- Strong academic background, degree in a related area – Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, etc.
- Experience of building Fraud Analytics solutions
- Experience working with transactional data
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Java, C++, R, Python, Scala or similar
- Knowledge of scoring, model development (especially predictive), quantitative analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills