£40,000 - £70,000 Dependent on Experience
almost 3 years ago
A fantastic consultancy opportunity with an established, globally recognised data analytics company. Whilst a UK-based vacancy, you will work with clients across the EMEA region to deliver analytic solutions, travelling up to 75% of the time and working from home the rest.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Analytics Consultant:
- Build and integrate mathematical optimisation models
- Design and create reports, visualisations, etc.
- Manage medium to large scale projects
- Develop analytical processes to enhance tools, techniques and offerings
- Communicate the benefits of applying solutions to real business problems
The ideal candidate for this Analytics Consultant opportunity will have:
- Masters Degree in a related field, eg. Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
- Hands-on experience with mathematical optimisation software
- Experience with model development platforms and programming languages such as C/C++/C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience writing database SQL queries
- Experience of designing solution architecture / technical infrastructure
- Familiarity with predictive modelling techniques is desirable