£60,000 - £90,000
8 months ago
To identify and advise on client opportunities as subject matter expert on Banking and FS sector best practices. The Analytics consultant will also work with clients to ensure they use our data and products effectively and to maximise the value they get from working
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with leading banking sector clients as subject matter expert on credit data and data driven solutions across all stages of the banking customer lifecycle
- Identify customer priorities, pains & gaps by facilitating consultative workshops & client discovery sessions – develop new solutions to overcome client’s critical business issues using existing functionality/data.
- Share industry best practice with respect to solution implementation and optimisation in conjunction with data and solution offerings
- Provide understanding of customer through pro-active analysis and additional discovery activity to create the ‘pitch’ for the first engagement
- Propose solutions across data, insights (analytics) and action (process and/or technology) to solve for customer needs. Create compelling business cases, use cases & custom journeys to illustrate how the solutions can help a client achieve their business objectives
- Support and co-ordinate data and data solution trials, proof of concepts, digital strategies and analytical and insight studies, etc.
- Provide technical & strategic expertise in preparation of client bids, proposals, RFI responses & RFP responses
- Work closely with analytics teams to deliver on client commitments
- Enable sales in client engagement and deal closure including commercial and pricing approaches
- Accountable for the delivery of commercial targets, new business, new innovation and overall revenue for data division in a pre-sales consulting capacity
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within sector/risk management with a proven track record
- Data Science/Analytics background ideal.
- Strong problem-solving and influencing skills
- Comfort in pitching credit data services to industry leading clients and senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding client satisfaction
- Entrepreneurial style, drive and sense of urgency, coupled with the ability to work well individually and with others as part of a consulting team
- Excellent communication, professional presentation and process/organisational skills, as well as strong creative orientation and the ability to craft innovative solutions
- Excellent project/task management and ability to work unsupervised
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.