3 months ago
A successful and award winning Financial Services business that has been established for nearly 20 years. This is an excellent opportunity for a Analytics Specialist to support the Head of Credit Risk with scorecard development, data management and analytics to facilitate business growth and expansion.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Analytics Specialist:
- Own and manage all data-related matters
- Support the development of a new data warehouse
- Develop, monitor and track the loss forecasting model
- Conduct deep dive analytics to support business development, credit risk strategy and operational functions
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Analytics Specialist role:
- Experience in a Credit Risk / Analytics function
- Proven abilities with ETL
- Strong background in delivering strategic insight and presenting to management
- Scorecard development
- SAS Base, Enterprise Miner and Enterprise Guide
- Understanding of data warehouse
- Good background knowledge of Financial Services industry
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI, SAS Visual Analytics or Business Objects would be beneficial
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.