£30,000 - £90,000
26 days ago
A fantastic Project Manager opportunity with an established, globally recognised data analytics company. Based out of either the Birmingham or London office, you will support with the delivery Credit Risk analytics solutions to an array of Financial Services clients.
Considering all levels of candidate.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Analytical Project Manager:
- Join a dynamic, client-facing team responsible for delivering analytical solutions to EMEA businesses
- Utilise and apply knowledge of predictive modelling, optimisation, regulatory compliance, big data, etc.
- Managing a team of consultants to provide full life cycle project delivery
- Develop a full understanding of client needs, working collaboratively with stakeholders to build excellent relationships
- Support the management of resources
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Analytical Project Manager role:
- Proven Project Management and delivery abilities
- Experience of analytical project leadership and delivery
- A Retail Banking / Credit Risk background - strong understanding of the risk life cycle, model development methodologies and techniques, statistical methods, quantitative analysis, regulations (IFRS9 / Basel II / etc.)
- PRINCE 2 Certified
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.