Our clients are a Professional Trustee company that are looking for an experienced professional to join the wider Risk & Compliance function in the role of Deputy Manager to join the Client & Matter Inception team.
● Provide support to our CMI Team Manager to lead a team of CMI Analysts and Administrators alongside managing your own case load.
● Provide an efficient and timely response to due diligence requests, and ensure all data is entered and maintained to the highest standard.
● Provide expertise across the business, you will support through all aspects of the Know Your Client (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements and conflict check procedures.
● Further develop and support the training and supervision of the CMI team in the systems, processes, and procedures, to ensure a high standard of compliance.
● Work in partnership with the wider Risk & Compliance team and as a result you will be exposed to operating in a fast-paced professional services group.
Skills and Experience:
● Experience of client onboarding in a professional services context, preferably within a legal environment (dealing with conflict checks, KYC, and AML matters).
● Understanding of the importance of implementing appropriate client set-up and due diligence checks.
● Being able to build and maintain trusted relationships and be pragmatic, show confidence and communicate clearly and precisely, especially when working at pace and to deadlines.
● Understanding and anticipating business needs and demands and proactively delivering solutions.
● Able to manage a busy caseload, as well as deliver on ad hoc, urgent requests from the business. With previous experience managing/supervising a team you will be able to demonstrate your skills in this area.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.