AML Officer required for leading international Corporate Service Provider with offices in London.
Reporting directly into the MLRO, the AML Officer will provide support across a variety of AML matters, such as:
- AML Due Diligence checks on new and existing clients
- Review Due Diligence and KYC processes, including the documentation of policies and procedures
- AML, PEPs, sanctions and adverse media screening, following a risk-based approach
- Updating AML registers and reporting any anomalies to the MLRO
- Work closely with the MLRO to ensure the AML transaction monitoring rules adequately cover all identified risks.
- KYC & onboarding
- Support IT and MLRO to implement the most effective AML/Financial Crime tools and technological support
- Identify, and suggest areas of improvement in the AML policies and procedures
- Liaise with AML officers in companies offices across Europe to ensure consistency of approach and adoption of best practice
- Assist the MLRO with other AML/financial crime related tasks and projects as required
- Support new joiner AML training
You will have the below AML/Financial Crime experience:
- Knowledge of different types of corporate, partnership and trust entities
- Understanding and knowledge of money laundering and terrorist financing laws and regulations
- Experience using LexisNexis or World-Check
- Ability to handle a high volume of tasks while maintaining attention to detail and prioritizing, as necessary
- Ability to balance the needs of a commercially focused high-growth organization to achieve best in class AML standards
The firm supports major alternatively investment firms, legal firms, financial institutions. They are a massive player in the market, and this is a new team supporting the Capital Markets business. Due to unprecedented growth over the last five years, they are expanding their compliance and financial crime team.
If you are interested in this Financial Crime Manager opportunity and would like to apply or would like further information, please submit your CV. Alternatively, call Pritesh Chudasama on 0203 637 1607 for a confidential conversation.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.