£45,000 - £55,000
over 2 years ago
Our client is a leading fintech retail bank who are looking for an AML Data Analyst. The role will be responsible for leading the development of AML analytics for optimization of investigations. The role will also support the operational team with their transaction monitoring duties who will be verifying third party payments, monitoring financial sanctions and completing name screening checks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, maintaining and communicating a deep understanding of the Transaction Monitoring (TM) product (FCRM).
- Collecting and defining business requirements in cooperation and in association with the business and second line.
- Identifying, reporting and owning risks and issues.
- Supporting and coordinating User Acceptance Testing (‘UAT’), working in cooperation with the QA, Test teams and the client, helping to define test scenarios.
- Collecting, documenting and sharing lessons learned to contribute to continual improvements to the processes supporting end-to-end TM change management and system support.
- Developing, maintaining and sharing a suite of documentation which defines the end-to-end data model, including Extraction, Transformation, Loading and use in TM scenarios.
- Employing data querying and analytical techniques to support the understanding of data and creation of management reports and actionable intelligence.
- Assisting the operational team with any ad-hoc requirements.
- Experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Experience in delivering technical and/or operational solutions in Anti – Financial Crime in the Financial Services Industry
- Understanding of Transaction Monitoring and AML policy, procedures and operating models
- Understanding of the payments industry.