£40,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
A Commodities Trading and Trade Finance organisation are looking to recruit an AML & Compliance Manager to join their family office on an initial 6 year Fixed Term contract.
Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director, you will have direct access to the senior leadership team and given the resources and backing to ensure the organisation builds an effective compliance culture.
The organisation is responsible for trading of Raw Materials between the UK, Europe and Middle East and providing Trade Finance. They have a very engaging internal culture, a good work/life balance, and have a committed approach to ensuring compliance is seen as a key component to the business.
• Completion of KYC and AML, tax returns for trusts, and estates
• Annual compliance checks, ensuring departmental procedures are compiled with
• Interpret and disseminate information about regulatory changes and adapt procedures, documents and compliance tools to accommodate these rule changes.
• Aware of latest system and tools for compliance/KYC/AML.
• Define strategy and develop policy to ensure robust arrangements for compliance
• Ensure that the internal compliance policy and procedures manual is maintained.
• Assisting senior managers as required with planning and advisory work
• Draft the necessary policies and procedures to reflect new requirements or to update existing policies
• To be able to provide consultancy and VAT advisory services at the highest standard.
• A solid understanding of UK conduct regulation (JMLSG, KYC Onboarding, FCA handbook etc.)
• Experience of facing off to senior stakeholders and pushing back to the business
• Comfortable designing and building a compliance and AML programme from infancy
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking for a position within a high performing and growing organisation, to take ownership of the full compliance programme for the business and build effective, long-term partnerships.