£37,000 + Benefits
9 months ago
My financial services client is looking for a home based Adviser Development Manager to identify Training Needs and provide support to the Advisers to ensure appropriate training and Development Plan are completed.
The role will involve:
- Supervise Advisers in line with the Development Scheme.
- Maintain & improve Adviser knowledge & skills through individual support. This will include being the first point of contact in the communication of new business initiatives.
- Supporting new Advisers on all areas of the business through to CAS and ‘sign-off’ from the LFA Academy.
- Liaise with Adviser Managers, for example, BDEs, AR principals, SPEs, Carrwood Regional Managers and others where appropriate to ensure identified training needs are satisfied.
- Encourage behaviours and attitudes within the Adviser community that will result in the fair treatment of clients.
- Identify and report potential risks and make recommendations to mitigate those risks in relation to regulatory control processes both external & internal to support management in the achievement of suitable outcomes for customers.
- Identify and report any significant trends or concerns regarding business quality or Adviser conduct.
- Report any other risks identified in the course of business as usual.
- Ensure completion of the Training Needs Analysis and Adviser Review Meetings in line with the Development Scheme for each Adviser reviewing relevant MI and then assist in the creation of Personal Development Plans.
- Be fully proficient in the use of the Development online system (Competent Adviser); ability to build assignments, PDPs, other required content; to manage, monitor, provide MI reporting and ensure completion of assignments, PDPs and other advisory testing and assessment programmes on Competent Adviser.
- Deal with technical queries from Advisers and escalate where appropriate to other areas of the business.
- Must have significant current or very recent experience of operating within a regulated T&C environment as a supervisor, ideally within an IFA firm and with over a 5 year period as a minimum.
- Ideally, have detailed experience of working with an online T&C scheme (i.e. Competent Adviser)
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to IFAs and colleagues