3 months ago
Salary: £12.02 per hour (equal to an annual salary of £25K)
Hours: 40 hours Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Start date: IMMEDIATE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company as an Administrator and Service Co-ordinator for a team of Controls Service Technicians. This is a 3 month temporary role that may become permanent.
What you will do:
This position requires strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational
abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills. Attention to detail
and excellent communication skills are required. Candidate will perform a variety of
customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, record,
prioritize, assign, and close customer requests for service support.
Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and able to work under
pressure. Excellent administrative skills are a must. Proficiency with MS Word and
Excel required, Oracle and web based platform systems experience preferred.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the organization of the day-to-day
operational activity of the 18 Controls Service Technician Team. This will include the
scheduling, coordination and planning of personnel and material resources. You will
manage our customers’ requests with frequent client visits to achieve maximum balance
of customer service and operational efficiency. This role will report to the Operations
Candidate will take ownership of service dispatching and billing, escalating issues to
managers and technicians as needed. Help reassign work as needed, making
judgments based on current workloads & priorities. Contact customers to communicate
status changes. Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve,
involving manager when necessary. Validate and perform invoicing transactions for
Service calls in Oracle based computer systems daily.
Exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve problems regarding the daily administrative requirements. Maintain and organize department records (both paper and electronic files).
How you will do it
· Coordination, planning and scheduling of our front line service technicians, utilizing
Salesforce / ServiceMax in addition, you will manage their training and holiday
· Provide quick and accurate quotes to customer requests, processing orders in
a timely manner, coordinating technical support to the client sites
· Keep both internal and external stakeholders informed on the provided service, through
What we look for:
· Previous administrative experience.
· Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
· Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
· Consistent pleasant and professional demeanor toward all levels of team members.
· Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Experience working in a corporate environment preferred.
· Experience in Building Services or other major industries a plus.
Experience in Oracle Webtools, Salesforce, ServiceMax