Are you looking for a role working as an Administrator?
Do you want to work for a reputable business with opportunities to progress?
We are known experts in our field and we pride ourselves on the reputation that we have built over the past 50 years of business.
We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to join our team in Exchange Quay, Manchester.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the team with aspects of quality control, internal errors, and continuous improvement requirements. The job holder needs to be an excellent team member with a flexible, proactive approach to work. You will work closely alongside our team of administrators to provide administrative support. This will involve chasing for updates and recording information on internal systems. You will ensure that all work is accurate, produced within agreed timelines and in line with internal and external business quality standards.
• Supporting the operational Team with administrative tasks.
• Chasing information to support with the investigation of internal errors.
• Distributing communication to clients.
• Recording and updating the back-office system.
• To process incoming queries received from administrators and advisers.
ADMINISTRATOR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Have previous experience of working in an administrative capacity
• Experience of working within financial services would be beneficial, but not essential.
• Have experience working within agreed SLA’s, working in line with company policies and procedures.
• Be confident using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint).
• Have previous experience using Intelligent Office, Virtual Cabinet and Servicer desk would be beneficial, but not essential.
• Basic holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays (this increases with service and you can also buy extra days in our holiday purchase scheme)
• An extra day off on your birthday
• Participation in the Company’s Flexible Benefits Scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Death in Service - 4 x basic salary
• Training and professional qualification support
• Opportunities for career progression - we strive to reward your loyalty with professional development
• Rewards and Initiatives - we love our Employee of the Quarter Scheme and our board members are always looking for ways to reward and recognise how hard our teams work
• Our annual conference is the event of the year
• Employee Assistance Programme - offering support to colleagues via telephone and online
Does this Administrator role sound like you?