Monday - Friday 9.30am - 3.30pm, permanent ( Partime - 28 Hours)
We seek to appoint an administrator, who will work alongside and support a small team of Independent Financial Advisers, supporting the delivery of flawless administrative services to provide a singularly brilliant client experience.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude towards change and improvement in both personal and team delivery, alongside an appetite to learn. This role is to cover a region of our offices which include, Ossett, Glossop and Chesterfield and the time spent in each office will be based on business needs.
- Efficiently process all administration relating to new/existing business and servicing queries.
- Liaising with providers and the wider business to request information, as necessary.
- Producing valuations and preparing client packs in advance of client meetings.
- Preparing suitability letters.
- Analyse and action the results of reports.
- Respond to written and telephone enquiries from clients and providers.
- Maintain client records within the back-office system in an orderly and comprehensive manner.
- Ensuring all required documentation is always on file.
- Ensuring all meeting follow-up work is completed within agreed timescales.
- Working within compliance framework.
What we look for in an Administrator:
- Experience in the financial industry, Banking, pensions desirable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all mediums, to include Microsoft Word and Excel along with in house IFA systems and provider websites.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Ability to work well in a small team and demonstrate a high standard of client experience and a desire to help others.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- A responsible approach, with a willingness to take ownership of matters that arise and deal with them effectively.
- Adaptable and able to self-manage time.
- Great organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work environment, with a willingness to travel to our other offices
- Career progression
- Structured Training
- Private health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced Annual leave package
- Company Events