Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week
2 Month Fixed Term contract
Salary: £10.18 Per hour
The role carries the responsibility of maintaining the administrative processes listed below. We are looking for someone who is able to prioritise tasks, work on own initiative and manage a busy workload. Will be well organized, able to demonstrate a professional and diplomatic approach and understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Opening incoming post and scanning
- Managing client queries
- Handling written correspondence from clients
- Replying to emails and letter using standard format templates
- Greeting visitors
- Ensuring reasonable cause evidence for DVLA vehicle keeper requests.
- Weekly fire alarm testing
- Monitoring and actioning several email inboxes
What we look for:
- Good attention to detail.
- Problem solving and identifying solutions to issues.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Approachable team player with good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.