Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm Permanent
Annual Salary £20,500
- The role will involve working within our Appeals Team responding to written appeals for private parking charge notices.
- Analysing case by case data and collating the relevant written response
- You may also be required to operate a customer service phone line to provide advice on how to appeal.
- Able to prioritise tasks, work on own initiative and manage a busy workload.
- Required to perform to KPI's
What we look for:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage your own workload.
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Sound IT skills - using Outlook, Excel and Word
- Pension scheme
- Monthly incentives
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Ongoing training
- Free On-Site Parking
- Smart Casual Dress Code
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.