This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator jo join a fantastic, dynamic team, providing administrative support.
Hours Monday- Friday 9-5 (flexible if required)
Salary 19K + Benefits
• Arranging meetings, including with customers and suppliers. Ensure rooms, refreshments and technology are in place as required.
• Take meeting notes and actions, and distribute these to attendees after.
• Chase activity or check on the status of actions as requested.
• Processing supplier invoices using an in house system for payment.
• Carry out required due diligence on new suppliers and maintain ongoing governance records.
• Collate and prepare quarterly governance dashboards.
• Responsible for team reminders to ensure regular business processes and training are carried out, and for tracking adherence.
• Book travel and hotels for the team.
• Assist in preparing business presentations and documents (for example process maps, instruction guides, briefing notes), using various software packages such as PowerPoint, Word Excel and Visio.
• Support with administrative tasks for event activity as required. For example, collating event packs, maintaining event database, working to tight deadlines.
• Carry out product, system or website testing, including helping to prepare and maintain
well-structured test plans, as needed.
• Assist the team with helping to implement their ideas, through creative and innovative thinking.
• Responsible for keeping well-organised files and records of business activity.
• Perform other duties and assignments as required by the UK team.
• Provide general office support where required.
Skills and Knowledge
• A wish to further personal development by playing a part in dynamic team within a progressive, global organisation.
• Good, basic IT skills required including experience with Microsoft Office Applications. An interest and enthusiasm for learning new IT based skills is a considerable advantage.
• The ideal candidate will have a good professional attitude and strong work ethic, and be confident working with a range of different individuals at all levels in the organisation.
• Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy rate.
• The position would particularly suit a candidate with a broad interest in business and commerce and who wishes to build a career in this sector of the economy.
• Understanding of Financial services