over 1 year ago
· To oversee and manage the day to day operations of an administration team.
· To actively support the Operations Manager in the management, motivation and development of the team to ensure that they provide an efficient, effective and timely administration service to the advisers and their clients.
· The Team Leader will have proven administration skills within a pensions and investments company, good knowledge of IFA procedures, procedures and systems, in addition to comprehensive product and technical knowledge.
· They will, at all times, be operating within the strict FCA regulations and internal policies, procedures and systems.
· Responsible for the day to day oversight and management of the administration team. Acting as first point of contact for queries, managing workloads within the team and identifying training needs and areas for continuous improvement. To hold regular one to one’s meetings with individuals.
· To deal with the day to day technical and process queries from Administrators, advisers and clients and to take the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner, referring more complex queries to the Operations Manager.
· To work closely with the Operations Manager to identify and implement the necessary changes to processes, procedures and working practices within the team to address the outputs of the audits and quality checks.
· To proactively deliver and promote excellent client service in accordance with FCA guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards.
· To assess the department’s work load and capacity on a daily basis. To ensure that during periods of holiday and sickness, there is the appropriate level of administration support for advisers at all times.
· To assist the Operations Manager and Senior Manager/s with collating and implementing the output from the MI reports on a regular basis.
Auditing/ quality checks:
· To carry out regular department audits, including monthly file reviews, in order to identify any errors which might indicate a training or development need within the team. To produce recommendations, and to support the Operations Manager to implement the necessary changes.
· To carry out Virtual Cabinet quality checks for the team, in line with company guidance and standards, to monitor the accuracy of the digitisation of the client files.
· To hold the daily team ‘huddles’ on a regular basis, providing the team with key updates including any changes to process and procedure. To discuss work levels within the department, reallocating work as appropriate.
· To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Operations Manager, Senior Managers, Advisers, Central Operations and Central Service teams in order to ensure effective communication across the business.
· To act as the point of contact for the Senior Manager/s in the office in order to assist with any day to day queries.
· To get involved in a variety of project work as and when required. This will include taking responsibility for initiatives, in order to progress the ‘high performance team’ work stream within the company’s evolution programme.