£65,000 - £80,000
3 months ago
We’re recruiting for a well renowned General Insurance client who require an Actuarial Manager for their Capital function. The nature of this role will be both technically hands on and involve oversight of the Capital model developments and model upgrade.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Managers with the changes to the model and the model outputs.
- Investigation of the model to offer suggestions for proposed improvements.
- Working in collaboration with colleagues in Reserving & Actuarial.
The ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Actuary (FIA/FFA)
- Demonstrable experience within General Insurance – in a Capital function
- Experience in model change desired.
- Modelling expertise with softwares including Igloo / Remetrica / Tyche.
- Management/leadership experience ideal.
- Ability to work on project type work, in a fast paced environment.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.