£18,000 - £20,000 pa
3 months ago
My client, a well-established and privately owned company is keen to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, duties will include:
- Coding & posting of invoices
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Preparation of payment runs
- Monthly aged creditor analysis including investigation of invoices over payment terms which are not approved
- statement reconciliation where applicable
- Ad-hoc office duties including filing, scanning & post
- Excellent attention to detail and able to prioritise processes and use initiative to improve efficiency where possible.
- Effective liaison and communication with suppliers & internal customers including senior managers
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a high volume environment with minimal supervision
- Awareness of & achievement of deadlines
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic, professional company.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.