14 days ago
MERJE are partnered with one of the leading private markets investors in the UK in their search for a talented Fund Accounts Payable Analyst
Your new role:
Assisting the Fund Accounts Payable Manager with all aspects of Fund Accounts Payable functions. Monitoring Fund AP mailbox to ensure questions are dealt with a timely manner, uploading invoices on Concur and coding them to the relevant GL Codes and Funds.
Reporting to: Fund Accounts Payable Manager
- Ongoing monitoring of the Fund Accounts Payable inbox, identifying invoices for processing and responding to supplier and staff queries
- Accurate invoice capture and coding in Concur
- Liaising with Fund Administrators and various internal Pantheon teams (Legal, Treasury, Operations & Investment support) to ensure Invoices are split correctly between funds and funding is in place for the Administrators to pay the invoices.
- Take ownership of our larger Legal, Tax & Audit suppliers and ensure invoices are paid within their quarter end and year end deadlines.
- Preparation of Fund Invoice payments that are paid outside of our main Administrator.
- Other Ad hoc tasks as directed by the Fund Accounts Payable Manager
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience working for a financial institution preferably within an Asset Management company
- Previous SAP Concur Invoice & Expense experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of dealing with high volumes of Invoices and expenses, therefore prioritising tasks to meet deadlines will be key.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.