£20,000 - £24,000 pa
5 months ago
MERJE are excited to have partnered with an innovative, forward – thinking, international technology business based in Cheshire to help appoint an ambitious Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
With huge growth plans over the next year, the business is seeking an enthusiastic, hands on member of the team to take responsibility of Purchase Ledger, Accounts payable and other month end tasks.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following;
- Daily banking including allocation and reconciliation of all receipts
- Reconciling and posting of daily bank statements
- Credit control
- Petty cash
- Month end bank reconciliations, control account reconciliations and monthly reporting
- Bacs/cheque payments
- Purchase Ledger
- Other month end responsibilities
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Must be studying ACCA or CIMA or have the desire to study
- Demonstrable accounting experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be eager to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably present information to senior stakeholders.