Initially temp for up to 8 weeks then perm
MERJE are partnered with an exciting ecommerce business in their search for a talented Accountants Assistant.
Our Ideal candidate:
- AAT qualified and have at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Part qualified - CIMA / ACCA (preferred)
- Proficient user of Excel – able to analyse and manipulate data
- Confident user of Xero and other Accounting software.
- Experience of mentoring junior members of a team.
- Ecommerce or retail background (preferred)
Your new role:
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Financial Controller with Month End procedures
- Employee Expenses Claims processing
- Reconciliations (Sales) inc discrepancy identification and reporting
- General Book Keeping;
- Use of Xero for posting; sales, supplier invoices, receipts and payments from company accounts.
- Payrol for new starters and leavers.
- Prepare and process weekly payment runs
- Manage supplier invoices
- Maintenance of digital financial records
- Other duties as directed by the Financial Controller
This is an immediately available position. Interviews w/c 25th January.