Up to £21,000 pa
11 months ago
A fantastic role has become available for an enthusiastic, hands on Accounts Assistant to join an enviable, multi-national business that is constantly evolving, based in Nelson. Due to continued success, this business needs an all rounded and ambitious individual to help support the business on aspects of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger as well as month end.
- Timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices onto SAP for all aspects of the business.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs, and ensuring supplier payments are processed to credit terms.
- End to end process of ensuring there are PO’s on SAP for invoices and that invoices are only processed if the PO’s have been authorised and receipted.
- Management of company expense process, ensuring adherence to the company policy.
- Monthly management and updates on fixed asset register.
- Support Finance Manager in preparation of the month end board pack where required.
- Must have previous experience in a similar capacity and an eagerness to learn
- Must have solid Transactional finance experience, mainly in Accounts Payable
- Excellent attention to detail with a hands on approach
- Detail orientated and able to think outside the box.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with a desire to succeed in an environment where opportunities are endless. In return, you will be supported by the senior managers for your personal development.