£24,000 - £26,000
8 months ago
MERJE Ltd are currently recruiting for an innovative and client focussed Accountancy Practice based in Bradford to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis
Working closely with the Senior Accountant, this role will require you to provide an all rounded accounting and taxation service to a selection of clients.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Tax returns for individuals as well as limited companies
- Supervision of payroll and VAT processing teams
- Hands on support for other members in the business
- Other ad hoc duties
- Must be ACCA/ CIMA part qualified as a minimum
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a practice environment
- You will be very driven and have the ability to use initiative
- Confident and able to communicate on all levels including senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional to progress their career in a vibrant environment. In return, you will have great exposure working with a dynamic team, have autonomy and responsibility in your role with opportunities to progress longer term.