£24,000 - £26,000
12 months ago
MERJE Ltd are currently recruiting for an innovative and client focussed Accountancy Practice based in Bradford to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis
Working closely with the Senior Accountant, this role will require you to provide an all rounded accounting and taxation service to a selection of clients.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Tax returns for individuals as well as limited companies
- Supervision of payroll and VAT processing teams
- Hands on support for other members in the business
- Other ad hoc duties
- Must be ACCA/ CIMA part qualified as a minimum
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a practice environment
- You will be very driven and have the ability to use initiative
- Confident and able to communicate on all levels including senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional to progress their career in a vibrant environment. In return, you will have great exposure working with a dynamic team, have autonomy and responsibility in your role with opportunities to progress longer term.