£40,000 - £45,000
25 days ago
My client is looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for managing and developing long-term client relationships and acting as conduit between the client and internal teams to ensure the timely, smooth running and successful delivery of solutions, according to client’s needs.
Working closely with the Commercial and Marketing Divisions, the Account Manager maintains accountability for client satisfaction, account revenue growth and leadership on assigned accounts.
- Managing one or two key client accounts.
- Attending regular client meetings and delivering presentations with good appreciation of creative and technical implications.
- Working closely with the Head of Client Services and the Change Management teams to manage work and liaising with the Creative and Development teams regarding delivery.
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting results of solutions in line with client KPIs and objectives.
- Working closely with the Commercial, Marketing and Product Directors in order to cultivate long-lasting relationships, identifying opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and presenting/positioning new ideas to clients on an on-going basis.
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting the team with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed and showing to clients with confidence the company’s expertise and track record.
- Working with the customer service team to raise, track and resolve customer service issues in a timely and professional manner.
Skills & Experience
- The ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at senior levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical with the ability to translate analysis into actionable objectives and results
- The ability to recognise critical versus non-critical issues
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated, results oriented, hands on, enthusiastic and a team player