£55,000 - £60,000
7 months ago
My client is looking for an Account Manager with a Contact Centre background. Managing internal and external stakeholders is the strength and they want someone to ensure that all the performance data and reporting gets to who needs it when they need it. They prepare regular performance reports and effectively communicate these to both the client and senior management.
- Handle all day to day contact and manage communication between them and the rest of the business.
- Manage the client’s expectations and liaise with internal departments to ensure that requirements are scoped, tasks are completed and deadlines are achieved.
- Working with the internal planning teams to ensure agreement of accurate requirements and schedules linked to account delivery.
- Responsible for the oversights of all client revenue forecasting, invoice and billing and the implementation of Change Control relating to agreed contractual baselines.
Skills & Experience
- Contact Centre performance metrics and how these impact planning and forecasting
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Extensive workforce planning/resource planning experience, ideally from a Customer Service/contact centre environment
- Good coaching and Team Management Experience
- Extensive experience of using WFM tools
- Advanced excel analytical and modelling skills